Wednesday, November 14, 2007

In the Movies

I'm so excited! I hope you like the new little addition to the blog. It took me all weeek, but I made a little slide show to take home to my Grandmother next week. I have to say, I've tried several video editing programs now, and this one is definately my favorite. I used the Vegas Movie Studio software from Sony. It ran about $50 at Costco. But, it's extremely user friendly. It has more options and tweaks than the default Windows Media Player that comes with your PC, and- I'm sorry to say this, Angel..., but it's also much easier to use than Adobe's Premiere Elements software. The main thing I like about it is that, when you publish your slide show, the finished project is large enough to fill your screen. You can save it as a large .avi file, or the program will compress it for you so it can be uploaded to the Internet- like I did to mine. I give the software an A-. The "-" is mainly because of the learning curve. Considering I've only been using it for 4 days, though... I guess I did pretty good.

I hope you like it! I'd love any feedback. Please comment on this one.

Oh~ you can turn off the "Mood Music" by hitting the pause button in the upper left corner before you play the movie.

More soon~ Amanda

1 comment:

Angie said...

Cute slideshow.... You have two adorable boys and stud for a husband, but you really need to hand the camera off to someone every now and then so you can get in the slideshow!! :) We want to see you. :)