Saturday, November 3, 2007

Digital Scrapbooking Day

Such a fantastic day! This afternoon Kristy took some amazing photos of my little ones. They turned out so great. I can't pick a couple to post, so I think there's going to be a slide show on here later. So, we left Kristy's studio and went for a Mom-and-Sons lunch at The Purple Cow. The kids looked so cute in their sweet duds eating purple ice cream. It was great. They then went for a sleepover at Paul's mother's house, and I've come to scrapbook. It's been a relaxing night, and I got to host a chat over at Scrap-A-Faire! (www.scrapafaire.com) I'll host another tomorrow at 3p, so I'd love to say hi to you. Stop in! Other than that, I'm loving having a relaxing evening with the girls, and taking advantage of all the great sales going on for Digital Scrapbooking Day! It's also exciting for me to finally announce, our new re-vamped PurplePaperFlowers.com is nearly done. Be on the lookout for big changes!

Hugs~ and more soon.

Amanda

No comments: