Saturday, August 4, 2007

New Stuff and and Update



What a crazy week! You know when things are quiet that I am buried in writing. That's exactly what's been going on. Book #3 is in the works and going well. You'll just have to wait for the subject... but I'll give you a hint- it's on Digital Scrapbooking!!! Okay... forgive me for not posting, but hopefully this fun little freebie will make up for it. I hope you like it! Just a little something I threw together tonight at "The Pad"...
http://download.yousendit.com/C0C688466ABCE978
As most of you know, we have been having MAJOR server troubles with the PurplePaperFlowers.com site. We have fixed them! The site will be down from Saturday afternoon until sometime on Monday. But, when we come back- EVERYTHING will be fixed! You'll notice a big change, and lots of fun new stuff. We'll announce Grand Opening information soon.

It's 1am, and I'm thinking it's sleepytime. Enjoy the freebie! It's my first to post here... :-)

Huggles,
Amanda D

2 comments:

auntieanne said...

okay, I haven't seen the new "do" yet. It has probably grown out since your blog entry. ha ha. I'm not sure why I'm obsessed with hair...mine and others too. That's just weird I guess.

Good luck with the new site and I'll see ya' at the Scrapbook Pad soon I'm sure. Sounds like things are good!

auntieanne said...

okay, I haven't seen the new "do" yet. It has probably grown out since your blog entry. ha ha. I'm not sure why I'm obsessed with hair...mine and others too. That's just weird I guess.

Good luck with the new site and I'll see ya' at the Scrapbook Pad soon I'm sure. Sounds like things are good!