Friday, May 11, 2007

TGIF!

It's a gorgeous day here in sunny Fort Worth! We've had barrells of rain this week, so now the grass is really lush and green- as are the weeds....of course. No school today, so that's doubly fun! Nicholas couldn't stand it anymore today and gave me an early Mother's Day present. It was a book he made all about me. I just loved the pictures he drew and all he wrote about me. Boy, he just nailed me. Was fantastic.

In other news... I've been working night and day on new products and designs for the new site! I can't wait until I goes live and you all can see the fruits of my labours!

Sorry the blogging has been slow lately. It's been really busy with all the work. It's funny. I feel like a real "graphic artist" now. I'm just glad I'm on my own schedule, with really no one to answer to. I have to say it's just great.

Keep Paula in your thoughts. She's under the weather... allergy season is getting the better of all of us, it seems.

Hugs to all!

Amanda

No comments: