Monday, May 14, 2007

Into the Ocean

Ever just feel like you are sinking... like you are in so far over your head that you want to just drift back, arms afloat and let it all happen? That's the way I am this week. I am having a severe case of "Be careful what you wish for"... Deadlines approaching (and passed in one case)...and more assignments are piling on. Wow... where does it end!?! And, do I want it to? Heck no! Bring it on...but once again... WOW!

Good news on the homefront about the new web site. Things are coming along smoothly and getting underway. The logo is done and just looks so darn cute I can't wait for everyone to see it. We have our server set up, and ready to go. We met with our Webmaster today, and Jason is just amazing. Our site is going to ROCK with a capital "R". Who knew of all the details that would go into a site, though! I've definately learned that being a digital scrapbooker and a tech-savvy geek are two completely seperate entaties all-together! And, I'm glad I'm the former of the two.

Wonderful Kristy at Design Originals has dreamt up the cover for the next two "Digi-books", and I'm just dying to see them. Looks like my boys made the covers this time. Can't wait to have them released!

That's about all the blogging I have time for today. The rain is passing and I have no excuse anymore... back to the grindstone I go.

More soon- hopefully. :-)

Amanda

1 comment:

Heather said...

oooh I can't wait to see the covers!

And I TOTALLY know what you mean about deadlines. I get that way around CHA EVERY time!