Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Announcement!!! Wahoooooooo!!! WEEEhoooo!!!

So, I promised I would announce this yesterday, and time just got away from me. I was able to make a post on DigiShopTalk... but I wanted to be official and post it here as well! PurplePaperFlowers.com has hired its' new design team! The new team members are... (drumroll please)

Michelle Bradley
Shelle Pukas
Paula Phillips
Julie Staley
Gina Arzaga
Julie Bullock
Kristy Krouse
Tonje Gram
Theres Kubitz
and the artist/author team of Design Originals
I couldn't be happier to make this announcement! The site is still set to go live on July 1st, 2007. We have some great tricks up our sleeves for you guys and gals. Stay tuned! And- congratulations new DT members!!
Amanda

2 comments:

Cre8tvlyyrsGina said...

Woohoo! I am so thrilled of this opportunity and look forward to be a part of this group of Designers too!

Heather said...

YAY! So excited for you and your new team!!

Are these the women who will be making the actual kits for the site?