Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Neglect

Okay, so I'm starting to hear about it.... I'm sorry I've neglected my blog for so long! It's been a crazy crunch time, with all the new things coming up. I've been working my tail off and making slow progress. The books are coming along, though, and they should be ready to make that June deadline- Holy Cow!

Today is my dear friend Paula's birthday. Happy Birthday Paula! We will be having a celebration for her this Friday night at The Scrapbook Pad. Please come join us! It should be lots of fun. I'm so tickled with the gift I got her. I know she's going to squeal- and it's pink! (her favorite color!)

Aside from that, I have little to report. One day looks very like another when your head is buried in the computer. The end of school is quickly approaching, which means two- maybe four- trips. Sante Fe, Charlotte, Chicago, and Las Vegas. The summertime will bring even more news, so stay tuned.

I also want to extend a little hello to my new fans down in Brazil! Thanks for the notes, girls!

And, congratulations to Jackie Eckles for joining the team at LittleDreamerDesigns! Her creations are so cute.

More later,
Amanda

No comments: