Monday, May 7, 2007

National Scrapbooking Day





Okay, I'm back to my neglected blog...lol


What a great weekend! Paula, Julie, Cindy and I embarked on a mini-retreat of sorts to celebrate the holiday weekend. Yes, I said "holiday weekend". As a scrapbooker by trade, this was truly the most anticipated weekend of the year! We brought in the holiday in style, with a great room at Embassy Suites in Grapevine, Texas (OMG- they have the best breakfast EVER), and we cropped all day and night at The Scrapbook Pad. It was simply fantabulous! Spending the weekend with my closest friends couldn't have been any better. Yesterday, though, I'm sure I was a real grouch. Staying up until 3am apparently doesn't agree with me. Needless to say, I slept really, really late today.


But, I got some fun pages done over the weekend, and got to introduce some new gals to the digital realm. Of course, as always, there were the couple of gals who seemed to take offense that we were scrapbooking via computer...so weird.


Then, last night I came home and got to snuggle with me sweet little boys. What a perfect weekend.


More soon~ Amanda

1 comment:

Heather said...

So glad you had a lovely weekend! We all need them now and then - don't we? I'm glad you had a good time over at the Pad. We sure loved having you ladies!