Tuesday, May 1, 2007

It's Raining Again

It's a rainy Tuesday morning here in Fort Worth, and from what I hear, it's supposed to keep this up all week. That's all fine and good with me, though. No plans here..until the weekend. I can't wait...the girls and I are having an impromptu retreat in celebration on National Scrapbook Day, and the fact that we just all need a break from our everyday lives. Friday just can't get here fast enough!

Today is May 1st! That also means that tonight at midnight is the deadline for design team application submissions to PurplePaperFlowers.com. I have a great selection of gals to pick from, but there are some more names I'm hoping will pop in. So, if you haven't sent your application in, please, please do! We'll be doing some great things at the new site. No underestimations allowed... :-)

I'm headed off for a busy day...lots of writing and layouts to do today. But, one last thing before I go. If you haven't visited Michelle Coleman's blog for a while, today's the day to do it. She's supposed to be making her "announcement" today. But, for those of you who don't know- her amazing new site is up already. It's linked to the right here, under "Little Dreamer Designs". Go check it out. You may want to make sure your Paypal account is ready to go, though. You might just drain it...lol

One last funny tidbit...Ben came up to the office to say hello, and then took off down the hall at the speed of light. Next, he came back to the office and proclaimed, "I was running!" I just got a flash of my little boy as Forrest Gump. Oh, brother!!

Have a great day,
Amanda

No comments: