Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sincerely




Yesterday was simply fabulous! I have to extend a big (((HUG))) and Thank You to Jeannie Jones and all her staff at The Scrapbook Pad in Colleyville, Texas. I had the amazing opportunity yesterday to meet some fabulous new gals and see some familiar faces during the book signing at The Scrapbook Pad. They went all out, with silver platters of goodies, a huge bowl of punch, and a gorgeous vase of flowers in "Scrapbook Pad" colors. I was really touched by all the support and love that was there. My friend Julie was on hand to help me out and take pictures, which made the day even more supergreat. And of course Paula, Cindy and Lisa were fabulous to come by and show their support. You guys mean a lot to me! Thanks so much for taking the time to show up. Enjoy the pictures. And, Julie- if you're reading this- YOU ROCK!!!


Then, last night Cindy, Paula, Julie and I had a great dinner before the crop. It was the first time all week I had actually felt good. But guessing by the way I feel this morning, it was probably more the company that kept my mind off of it than anything. Does anybody know if earaches actually ever do go away?!?!


Today is going to be a combination of cleaning house, playing on the computer and resting. The boys are enjoying their new "Meet the Robinson's" video game and destroying the living room. That's just as it should be for a lazy Sunday afternoon. Paul is basking in the sunshine and adult beverages out at the Byron Nelson today. What a great day for it!


Enjoy the rest of the weekend! Thanks for stopping by...


Amanda D

5 comments:

auntieanne said...

saw your blog site when I was checking out Heathers this afternoon....ohhhh, you are making me want to learn some digital stuff!!! I like the two sets of papers you've got already, very hip and girly! Congrats on...well everything! I'm sure I'll see you soon...and get some rest before you get any sicker!!! That's the nurse talking now. hee hee!

Heather said...

It was such fun to have you with us at The Pad!

I purchased both of your paper kits, and will try to whip up something tonight with them. I think they're loads of fun!

Amanda Dykan said...

Awww...thanks Heather! I may have to put you on my Creative Team! Show me your pages! I'd love to see them.

Huggles,
Amanda

Paula Phillips said...

We did have a great time Saturday didn't we? I love your new stuff and hopefully soon will get some pages done with it and actually do my job as part of your creative team - hehe! You looked beautiful and very professional at the book signing - not that you don't always look beautiful - but as you said, "we clean up pretty nice, huh?" - hehe! Keep making awesome kits and writing great books - your students are eager for more (at least this one is :)

SarahG said...

WOW! Amanda that is Awesome! You look great and how cool to be signing books for your fans :)

((HUGS))