Monday, April 9, 2007

Another Monday...

Today has been a conglomoration of frustration and anxiety so far. Little Zachary, Paula's little boy, fell and knocked the back of his noggin on a chair. After a frazzled morning in the ER, both mom and baby boy are home resting. Ben and I headed out to take care of random errands to get him ready for Kindergarten Round-Up tommorow. After the first stop, our plans were stumped because of a simple mix up... we had to go to three different places to fix it. So, really I've gotten nothing accomplished that I needed to today, and it's almost time to go get Nicholas.

Old Man Winter is still breathing his cold air on us, and the day is grizzly and gloomy. I'm hoping the sun will peak out tomorrow and give us some relief from all this drab.

On a lighter note, though, I've sent out invitations to the "Digi-Scrappin' 101" release party and book signing! It will be on Saturday, April 28th from 12p-2p at The Scrapbook Pad in Colleyville, Texas. Please come and show your support! I'd love to see you all. I know I haven't talked to a lot of you in a while. Hopefully you'll come by and say hello. That's the same day as their garage sale, so it promises to be a fun day all around. And hey- there'll be petit fours and punch! You can't beat that, right? Cake is always good. If nothing else, come to get some cake!
:-)

Hugs to all- stay warm out there.

~Amanda

5 comments:

retrocowgirl said...

he he! i found you too! sorry to hear about the ugliness of some people who don't appreciate digi-art... they are just jealous! i'll see if i can make it by on your book signing! take care, casey

Unknown said...

Mmm... cake. Too bad it's not anywhere close by! I may have to muddle through without cake...ha! who am I kidding, I'll find cake somewhere! :)

Love your blog

~Jamie said...

petit fours AND punch.... how can you pass THAT up!

Amy Pennington said...

hey girl,
thanks for stopping by it was a pleasant surprise:) love all the layouts on your blog. I still need to get started digi scrapping...slacker that I am. I will be on vacation the time that you have your book signing we are going to disneyland:) hope you have a great turn out!

Heather said...

What? They let people who don't use paper into crops? What happened to the good ole days? HA HA HA HA HA.

Seriously.

I've been laughing about it for DAYS.

Seriously!

Petit Fours... oooh if only I can stop myself from eating them as I set them out.....