Thursday, February 28, 2008

Nearly Friday

It's been just a weird week. Kristy has been out of the office, and with my Mom visiting, it seems like everyone's schedule is a bit off. I'm in week #2 of Weight Watchers. Week 1 I lost 6 lbs. This week I'm having no trouble sticking with the program, but I'm struggling with it a little. I feel tired all the time. I hope this passes soon. I have way too much to do to be tired all the time.

Medical stuff keeps creeping up on us. My body must know it's nearly time for the surgery. Doctors visit after visit.... ugh. No fun. But, I'm not "sick", and that's the important thing. Somehow (knock on wood) we've all managed to miss this assortment of bugs and flus that have been going around.

I've decided to participate in the Apprentice Challenge at LittleDreamerDesigns. I'll keep you posted on how it goes. I figured that, since I've never had any formal design training, this might be a good thing. I'm curious at how well (or badly) I will do.

Today I saw a wonderful thing. I was outside the school waiting for Nicholas... and he walks out with his nose in a book. It was so great to see that. He's nearly done with "Diary of a Wimpy Kid part II". He loves it.

We are gearing up for the PurplePaperFlowers.com official Grand Opening next weekend. I'm excited about that! Stay tuned for all sorts of fun stuff and happenings.

Well, off to do a 2nd grade poster on Jackie Robinson....lol

More soon... A

2 comments:

Angie S said...

Hey girl! I miss you. I have tagged you on my blog. I can't wait to read some random facts about you. :) Good Luck with you procedure... my thoughts are with you.

ashli kay wolf said...

oh AWESOME....you are doing weight watchers..mE TOO! BesT wiShes...we are doing a biggest loser at my school...thereare 15 girls that are doing it....I haven't lost that much...but I am working on it :) good luck with your surgery..just had a big en' myself last november :) I will be thinkin' about ya!