Thursday, January 24, 2008

Dizzying Day

So MUCH to do, so little time, and I am officially taking the day off tomorrow. I found out last night that I'm being slammed on the "bad blog", as the digi-scrap community calls it. Hubby says that is a sure sign of success. I think it's just bad taste... anyway, I'm trying to let it slide off my back and not get upset or angry about it.

I am, however, THRILLED to say that PurplePaperFlowers.com is growing its own community! Being open has never felt so good. The tutorials are going up, and everyone that has signed up has been so very nice. It's like coming "home"... it's great.

I am 4 days away from leaving for Las Vegas for the PMA show. I just can't wait to see my friend, Angie. We only get to hook up at these trade shows, and she's so much fun. I can't decide if I want to take my video camera or not. It'll be fun.

Tomorrow I'm spending the day with Paul. I think we are going to try and catch a movie. He's bound and determined to get me away from this laptop for a while.

More soon~ A

1 comment:

Angie S said...

VIDEO CAMERA!!! WHAT- no way. I would have to pay you way too much money when you try to black mail me with all the crazy footage I am sure you would get. LOL I can't wait for Vegas, I am counting the days...