Monday, January 28, 2008

100th Post!!

Lol... so I just signed in to put up an update, and it tells me this is my 100th post! Wahoo!! Yes.... I really AM a geek, methinks...lol.

I am waiting for the washer and dryer to finish while packing for my trip tomorrow, and have decided to catch up on some "me" time. Something I love... which I know will come as a huge shock... is digital scrapbooking! Only, I haven't scrapped or even shopped for supplies in such a long time. So, I took the night off and visited some of the new places that have popped up, and paid visits to old friends. I've downloaded some fantastic things... and I am in love with the new Prima Hybrid site! I think I just about bought all the digital downloads they had! Nothing like having a little mad money to spend.... (keeps me away from the Blackjack tables tomorrow...). LittleDreamer has some cute new things up, and I'm about to go visit DesignerDigitals. What a fun night! I've almost forgotten it's nearly midnight.

Tomorrow I leave for Vegas! I can't wait to see Angie and the other gals I've been missing. Not sure what to expect at PMA, but we'll hope for the best. I will update from there, I promise.

More soon..... A

No comments: