Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Behind on Blogging

Winter may not actually start until this Saturday, but it has hit the Dykan family full force with cold, flu, and sickly season. We've all been yucky for the last few days. Plus, with Design Originals deadlines closing in and a new website on the make, blog time has been slim to non-existant. Sorry for that.

Good news.... T-shirts are ordered for CHA!! Yay! The design looks NOTHING like the one I posted. Yes, I'm a big tease. Been called worse. ;-p It's way cute and everyone will want one. So, if you are reading this and will be at the big show, don't forget to come see me and get one. Thank you to Angel, Barbara and Jennifer (you know who you are).

Other good news... my best friend from back home, Jennifer Chaput, is expecting multiple little ones!! She herself is a triplet... so we'll see... Congrats Jennifer! I can't wait to be an Auntie!! Please have cute sweet girls that can grow up to marry my cute sweet boys!!!

Even more good news... the Phillips family all seems to be home and well from their hospital excursions this week, and Paula turned in her oh-so-beautiful "projects" (lol... almost spilled that one!) to Design Originals today. They look so great. I can't wait for her to get them back so she can give a couple to me!!

It's almost Christmas! Send CHOCOLATE!!! Dove is the preffered brand... :-)
Promise to get Christmas cards out tomorrow. They are all addressed and ready to go... no stamps yet.

Got major happy holiday bonus from work today! Wahooo!! There WILL be a Christmas at my house after all! Yehooo!!!

And... that's all I wish to devulge for now... :-)

Hope everyone is having a happy holiday season!!!

Holiday Hugs~ A

No comments: