Saturday, October 27, 2007

Saturday in the Fall

What an amazingly gorgeous week it's been! Today is no exception, and it's supposed to stay this beautiful for at least the next week. I couldn't be happier. This week I have been learning a new program at work, and it's been fantastic. It's a fun challenge, and I've picked up on it pretty easily. This program allows me to actually lay out my own books! Yes, I think that's a really cool thing.

Last night the boys and I made a trek to Target to pick up some new Halloween decorations. Now the house is all decked out for the fall. We now have spooooooky skeleton head lights and pumpkin lights hanging from the front porch. There's a new wreath on the front door, and all my decorations from years past have made their way around the house. It's quite festive!

It looks like the kids and I will be leaving on Friday, November 16th to go home to the Carolina's for Thanksgiving week. Paul will come out for the holiday, and then leave a little early (work schedule...blah...). This is the first time in over 10 years we'll have made it back. I'm really excited to go and be with the family. My parents will have all their kids under one roof for the holiday, which is a rarity. I'm really excited to get going. Plus, I'll be home for my birthday~ which is really the best birthday present of all.

It's also time around here to go shopping for fall clothes! I love the warm fuzzies of sweaters and warm things for the cold weather. Plus, it hides some of that extra flab... :-) I can't wait to get out and take pictures!!

Oh, I hope the fall is here to stay for a while.

More soon~ Amanda

No comments: