Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Cutest Kids Ever

So, everyone thinks their kids are the cutest. But, here's the thing. Mine really are. Yep. It's true. I am the mother of the two cutest kids that ever lived. Sure I want to hang them out back by their toes every now and again~ but what good mother doesn't! Last night they were being especially sweet, and I took them out in the front yard for some good ol' fashioned fun with the camera. Fall has finally come to pay us a visit, and it's been considerably cooler out the last couple of days. They had such a good time. Yes, I do also have the Mac Daddy of all camera's, but I'm not the world's greatest photographer. I'm ashamed to say that I'm actually not all that good at taking pictures. But, I'm lucky- because my kids are so darn cute anyway. I just have to share a few shots...


No comments: