Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Viva Las Vegas- Day 3








It's Day 3 in Vegas... Day 1 of Memory Trends. What a day! Oh... the pictures I will have to post tomorrow. It began with breakfast with the Digital Scrapbooking Magazine gals, including Anna Aspens, Angie Svaboda, Renee Pearson, Linda Angelastro, Katie Pertiet and sooo many more amazing gals! Last night we took a walking tour of the Las Vegas strip from The Planet Hollywood hotel to The Venetian. What a walk! There are blisters on parts of my toes I didn't know touched the ground. Anyway, fun night. Won $80. Yahoo!



First is Renee and I at the booth this morning. The second picture is Anna and I at the Shutterfly breakfast. Anna- by the way- a simply DELIGHTFUL girl to meet! So sweet and elegant- and talented! The group of women I have met out here is amazing. Thanks to Renee for introducing me to Angie (whom I've been sleeping with! Haven't you heard...lol--oops. Guess that was supposed to stay in Vegas...lol) who introduced me to Anna! What a whirlwind!


This is Cat and Angie being silly on the strip.



More tomorrow.... hey- Becky Higgens knew who I was today! (lol) Maybe Ali will come by the booth tomorrow.

Hugs, A

No comments: