Tuesday, July 3, 2007

The Waiting Game

I feel like I am in ultimate LIMBO. Waiting has never really been one of my virtues. I'm an instant gratification kind of girl... so this is killing me! I'm waiting for the site to be fixed so it can go live... I'm waiting for next Tuesday so the boys and I can get on the airplane and head home to see my family... I'm waiting for Summer CHA to have the opportunity to promote the Digi-books... I'm waiting for the rain to subside... I'm just waiting and waiting in general!

The waiting game has proven to be good for me, though. While I've been waiting, I have worked on a couple more kits that will be available as soon as PurplePaperFlowers goes up. Maybe all this waiting is a good thing.... While I'm waiting I should really really go clean my house.... NAH!!!

More soon,
Amanda

No comments: