Thursday, April 19, 2007

Waiting

It's Thursday afternoon, and after much trial and error, my store at PlainDigitalWrapper is up! Yay! I can't wait to do some more kits to post, but I also have much writing to do and layouts for that book deadline that is quickly approaching. Paul and I are taking the early evening, though, and are actually going to have date night tonight! Wahoo! It's dinner and a movie, and then home early for a good nights sleep. After last night, I sure need the beauty sleep... We're just waiting for the sitter to get here now.

It was a late night getting the store in order. I'm just so honored to be a part of it! And, before you know it, PurplePaperFlowers.com will be up and running and I'll have my hands REALLY full! Should be fun. I can't wait....but that's exactly what I'll keep doing...waiting...

More soon,
Amanda

2 comments:

Cindy Freeman said...

Checked out your store...very cool! I love the new kits! Pat yourself on the back, you did a great job on them! Congrats!

Paula Phillips said...

I can't wait for your new website either - it will be so cool! I also can't wait to see what kits you come up with next. I love them all! Keep up the awesome work - and please take those well needed breaks. We want a well rested, party girl Amanda for Friday crop night - how selfish of me - hehe!!!! ( I need to take my own advice and go to bed :) See ya soon!