Saturday, April 21, 2007

Roller Coaster

Ups, downs and everything in between. That's what the last two days have been. After the confusion at PDW, I was offered a spot on the design team at www.ndisb.com, otherwise known as Natural Designs in Scrapbooking. I am excited to be a part of this team, and thrilled about some of the events they have coming up. Stay tuned! It should be a wild ride. I hope to have my store up and posted tonight.

Everyone who knows me is aware of the issues I have had over the last year with the mighty 11-store chain of "Recollections". I only mention it now because it seems as if I have a fan over there. One who creeps in and posts mean things in forums and comments on my blog. If you are reading, fan, which I am quite sure you are.... I am done with it. I have put up with this since October, and I am finished. Should you choose to keep it up, there will be a price to pay. My retainer has been made, if you get my drift. And, that's all I'm going to say about it. I'm sorry to the rest of you who had to put up with that.

On a lighter note, I couldn't be more excited about happenings in the coming week- and don't forget about the Release Party and Book Signing at The Scrapbook Pad next Saturday!

Hugs~ Amanda D

No comments: