Monday, April 16, 2007

Easy Like Monday Morning

Today I'm a lucky girl. Paul is home from the races and off work. Last night I had a major attack of the tummy flu. Thank God Paul came home when he did. I was off to bed at 9p, and didn't get up until 11a today. And, as silly as it sounds- I could go back to bed! I've eaten and everything seems to be okay so far...

We are booked for Friday night at "The Pad", and next Saturday night as well. There's still space, so please come join us if you can! Don't forget...that's the day of the Release Party/Book Signing and Garage Sale at The Scrapbook Pad. It should be an event-filled day.

Speaking of garage sale... it finally hit yesterday. I've decided to sell all my paper and do-dads for traditional scrapbooking. I have all these beautiful papers and elements that are sitting there, taunting me because I haven't had time to use them. Some of it, like inks, paints, etc.. are perishable. I don't want them to dry up before I get a chance to use them. So, I'm putting it all on the market. It makes me very sad to do so, but I know I just don't have time to do it anymore. I think about all the thousands of dollars I've spent, and my tummy gets a little ill again. I really hate to get rid of it all....any thoughts?

Okay, enough for now. More soon... ~ A

2 comments:

Heather said...

I have oodles of supplies too! Heads up though, we're going to have another garage sale in a few months. They're great money makers!

Take it easy - being sick STINKS!

Amy Pennington said...

Let me know what you decide...I still am a dinosaur when it comes to traditional scrappin...and I have a lot o friends and family like that too!
Hope you are feeling better!