Friday, March 30, 2007

Excitement, wonderment and ANTICIPATION!

I love it when I create something I love. Yesterday and today I've been diligantly working on layouts. I've only gotten two done, but I really love them. Now, I can't decide whether to use them for the Scrapbooker of the Year contest, or the new book. They are 100% digital. And, I used other people's pictures in them! So, now I'm anxious to show them off (but I can't)... and I don't have my own pictures to put in them. Man oh man...what to do!

I also spent a good part of today working on Paula's blog, and updating mine a little. So, click on the link to the right to see hers, and scroll all the way to the bottom to see the updates on mine. Lots of fun stuff.

It's Friday. Soccer practice has been cancelled for tonight, so I'm digging into my kits and making some more pages. How fun! Now, I just wish the girls were coming over to scrap! If it's Friday night and you're reading this, hop in the car and drive on. It's crop night!

More soon~ Amanda

2 comments:

Miriam's Blog said...

Your blog looks great too! I am bookmarking you now!!! Just sent you an email chickee!

Cindy Freeman said...

Excellent job on Paula's Blog and yours too! You Rock Girl!