Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Bright Sunshiny Day

It's a little after noon here in Texas. The sun keeps creeping out from behind the clouds and shining on what would otherwise be a somewhat dreary neighborhood today. It's not quite 70 degrees, and the splashes of sunshine just make it balmy and beautiful out. For the first time since Monday morning I am mobile again. My leg is working, and with just a little pain! Never in a million years did I think I would hear myself say this- but next time- I'm ditching the camera and saving the arms and legs. I have had some time to do some serious shopping, though! The excitement of the new CK issue and lots of new layouts from CD has made me inspired. I went on Designer Digitals and stockpiled my shopping cart. I haven't been brave enough to "check out" yet, but I have a feeling that'll hit me sometime this afternoon. I'm nearly in create mode. The boys have cute new outfits to wear for Spring pictures. I can't wait to get them out in the sunshine with the camera and bluebonnets.

It's March madness at The Scrapbook Pad this weekend. Paula and I have signed up to compete in their grand opening scrap competition this weekend. My husband took the day off to sit with the kids while I go. It's going to be a blast. What a great idea! I wonder how many rounds I'll make it through. I'm really looking forward to it.

I have promised a five-year-old boy a happy meal before speech therapy today- so I'd better stop blogging and make good on it.

More soon~ Amanda

No comments: