Monday, March 5, 2007

All The Things I've Said....the beginning

So, I'm stepping away from the PaperFlowersOnline.com site to open a new one... which makes me so happy! Paul and I are partnering up with some really great friends to create this new endeaver. I can't wait until it's up and going to tell you more about it! So, for now, we are in limboland and waiting. If you've been to the Paper Flowers site lately- sorry! I'm just kind of waiting for it to expire.

Spring has really sprung here in Fort Worth. The days are beautiful, and the kids are loving being able to get out and run in the fresh air. Nicholas is officially a little soccer player, and Ben has taken up gymnastics. They both are clumsy and still learning, but it's so cute! I'm loving watching all of it come together.

We've begun a weekly pilgrimage to "The Scrapbook Pad" in Colleyville. Our friend, Jeannie Jones, has taken over the old Scrapbook Warehouse site there. It looks fantastic. The paint job is done, and it's so much fun. We are easy to spot there. It seems like there are at least four of us all set up in the crop room, computers to boot (lol... no pun intended). We've been having a blast! She's got wireless internet up and going. Though, I'm thinking shopping online while at a crop may be a conflict of interest...hmmmm.

Jen is coming to visit next week, right after Paul and I get back from PMA in Vegas! Oh, I'll have lots to report then. For now, I'm signing off... lots to do.

More later- and soon!!

Amanda D

1 comment:

**** April **** said...

I can't wait to hear about all you've got going on! :) You're such a go-getter that I know whatever it is will be fantastic!!!