Wednesday, January 2, 2008

BIG PurplePaperFlowers Announcement!!!

Da Da Da DAAAAA (Can you hear the horns blowing???)

Hi Ladies and Gents!
I'm so excited to have the new team at PurplePaperFlowers.com in place!
Thank you to everyone who applied. There are so many great artists out there. I wish I could have taken you all. Here's the new rollcall for the shoppe... it's a group of AWESOME ladies!!

I'd like to welcome

Blythe Evans!!!
Paula Phillips!!!
Crystal Wilkerson!!!
Cindy Freeman!!!
Gina Arzaga!!!
Julie Staley!!!
Neverland Scraps!!!
KJ Conners Designs!!!
Melissa Daniel!!!
Vickie Hennessy!!!
Rachel Martin!!!
Kaye Winiecki!!!
Sherri Tierney!!!
Danielle Engebretson!!!
and last but definately not least.... Cherie Shields!!!

We have some amazing things up our sleeves! The countdown to the re-launch is about to start! Get prepared.... we sure are!!

Congratulations gals! I'm so happy to have all of you on the team!!

Amanda Dykan

2 comments:

Studio Style Designs said...

So excited!!! Again thank you for the awesome opportunity to work with a celeb! :)

auntieanne said...

Hey Congrats on well...everything, except pneumonia and the flu stuff. I saw your name on the Daisy D Team the other day too(mispelled) so I had to check the photo. IT's You for sure. Congrats to you and all your hard work! How exciting! And if you're ever looking for some non-digi people for your own team, I'd love to talk to you.

I've been trying to clean up my blog site. I had several things/sites going on but now just trying to commit to one and keep current. Do you care if I link your name on there? It's not real busy but I'm working on getting that changed- and not work so hard for other people and maybe myself for a change. Ha ha!!

Talk to you soon. I have to go by RE"%&$##@*&^ns tomorrow to track down some "personal property"

That should be "fun"