Monday, December 10, 2007

FUN New Announcements!!!

Okay... so here's one of the the big secrets I couldn't talk about until today!!! Daisy D's paper company has chosen their 2008 Design Team- and I'm on it!! I'm so excited I can't stand it. I can't wait to see all the new product and be part of the creative process. So, THANK YOU to Daisy D's... and to the 9 other gals who made the team with me! This is an exciting day! Be sure to check out their blogs! I have them linked on this page.

Also, I have to share some new pictures. Kristy and I took new photos for 2008 publicity shots, and I love the way they look! Here are a couple...





I'm back to work now! More soon.... A

3 comments:

Angie said...

Daisy D's WOW!! They are so lucky to get you. I am very, very excited for you. You are going to be the hybrid QUEEN. :) See you soon.

Catherine said...

How exciting Amanda! Good job. I love the new pics.
Cat

Catherine said...

Congrat's Amanda! Can't wait to see all the new happenings. I love you new pics by the way.