Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sleepy Sunday

With so much to do...and so little time... it's little wonder I just gave up and crashed today. The couch and I became great friends today. It was, to say the least, a lazy Sunday!! Now I'm up and about with lots of energy... and it's, of course, fifteen minutes until my bedtime.

This is my last week to finish everything and get on the road for Vegas. I'm nearly ready... and definately not packed. Kristy and I have been scrambling to get together our projects for Memory Trends, and the presentation is nearly done. I've learned to use the Movie Maker that came with the new PC! Yes, I was extremely excited about that. If you make it to Vegas, you MUST come by the booth to see the movie. It's rockin'.

We are DONE with all the problems at the PurplePaperFlowers.com site, and completely re-vamping it. The make-over will be done later this week. Wahoo!! Exciting stuff. Be sure to come by and visit this weekend and let me know what you think.

Last night I watched the epic "Pride & Prejudice" movie featuring Colin Firth. If you haven't seen it, take the time to. It's soooo good! Of course, I stayed up watching it until 3am this morning. That could explain the whole "sleepy" thing today...hmmm.

Have a great week! I will check in very soon!!! ~A

No comments: