Tuesday, April 24, 2007

In a FOG


Such a week! Sunday night the world started to close in on my head and a cold knocked me clear on my backside. Along with it came- of all things- an EAR INFECTION! Ugh! Yuck and more yuck. Today I am finally back in the world of the living, if not a little foggy-headed. I am, of course, on a deadline... so I have been working. Here's the layout I did today, thanks to Elsie Flannigan. She was gracious enough to grant me a couple pictures of herself for the upcoming book. She's such a doll! It makes me smaile to open my Email and have her address waving at me. But, here it is.... it's not as cute as something SHE would do, but I like it.
Now that I'm feeling a little better I'm ready for a full night of scrapbooking and- of course- American Idol (go Jordin!).
And- I want to congratulate my friend Bobbie Jackson on becoming a grandma today! I swear, you're too young to be anybody's granny, but I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to see the new little doll.
Hugs! Amanda

2 comments:

Elsie Larson said...

:) thanks! you are sweet!

Paula Phillips said...

Hey girl! Glad you are feeling better. Your page with Elsie on it is adorable! I love the colors! Keep up the good work - we can't wait for the next book :)