Friday, April 27, 2007

Early ramblings

Good morning all! It's just after 6am, which for me, is unGodly early. Still feeling lousy with this cold, or allergies, or whatever it is. I think my thermometer is broken because I'm pretty sure I don't have a fever of 94.6 degrees. Gotta get a new one. Anyway, woke up at 5:15am having a coughing fit, and didn't want to wake up Paul, so I just got up. Should make for an interesting day. I've been on antibiotics since Monday...so I'm hoping this crud will pass soon. Geezzzz. I really shouldn't complain, though...other than a tummy bug here and there I haven't been sick for several months. I guess it was about time.

On a lighter note, if you're in the DFW area, please don't forget to come see me tomorrow (Saturday) at The Scrapbook Pad in Colleyville from 12n-2pm. I'm so excited about my release party/book signing. I KNOW I'll be feeling better by then- if by shear will power!

Completely off topic- my cat is having a heart attack that I'm up! She's walking around the office just meowing her little head off and looking at me like "Hey! This is MY turf this early! What are you thinking, Woman!" She's very noisy. I'm glad we are on the other end of the house from everyone else! lol

Call me superstisious (can't spell...too lazy to open Word for the spellcheck option)... but I have a theory that all things..good, bad, weird, etc...come in sets of three. For me, anyways, it always happens like that. The last two days have brought on some strange, happy and funny things. Two random people from my past have gotten in touch with me! One, from over 15 YEARS ago sent me an Email (mainly looking for my brother...but still- WOW), and then yesterday, a lady whom I knew a few years back was trying to call Airtram, when she misdialed and got ME. I recognized her name on caller ID. She said "I think I have the wrong number", and I asked her if it was the same Debbie I knew from years ago.. and it was! We both laughed and talked for a few minutes. The whole thing was just hilarious. So, that was TWO- in TWO days! So, I'm wondering who'll I'll hear from today, and kind of excited to find out.

Well, I'm starting to get tired again, and it's almost time for Nicholas to get up...so I'll sign off for now. But, since it's so early, I'll probably post later. Can't wait to show you all what I worked on yesterday.

Hugs!
Amanda

No comments: